Recently, i've participated in another flash mob choreographed by one of the "So You Think You Can Dance Malaysia-Season 1" finalist, Jimmy Wong, 29, a home-officed fashion designer and hairstylist, once called up by a magazine for one of its pageantry events.
Nothing big but i loved his choreographed since he teaches Cardio Dance few years ago in Fitness First . It took about 4 days (actually 14 hours only, 3.5 hours a day) to complete the 10 minutes dance routines with approximately 12 diffrent songs genre combined together.
only 14 hours???
i just realized that and for a rotting dancer like me, i think i've done pretty awesome. To all my gorgoeus friends, im touched with all the supports and loves. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures and the video. You guys are just amazing!!!
GLAM Street Fashion Flash Mob songs list :
1. Let Me Think About It by Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand
2. Glam by Christina Aguilera
3. Stupid Shit by Girlicious
4. Nothin' On You by Lupe Fiasco feat Bruno Mars
5. Come On Over (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aquilera
6. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
7. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce
8. Fame 2009 by Naturi Naughton (OST FAME)
9. Together Again by Janet Jackson
10. WooHoo by Christina Aguilera
11. Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) by A.R Rahman feat PussyCatDolls
12. Nobody by Wonder Girls
.........and above all, i just miss dancing.