Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's HIS love.....can't get enough.

It's amazing to hear one song being expressed in 3 inimitable ways; musically. The song's soo powerful it doesnt lost it's ability to capture my heart even in POP, rock acoustica and country genre.
I truly dedicate this song to my dear friend Milade; who has found his first REAL love in his life.

click to download :)

It's Your Love by She Moves (balad version)

It's Your Love by Gil (rock acoustica version)

It's Your Love by Tim Mcgraw feat Faith Hill (country version)

p/s: this song reminds me during my pre-university days back in the 90's.....dunno what exactly it refers to, but i had a vivid memory of my feeeling back then......the beautiful feeling indeed :)
z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...