Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"WE MAKE OUR OWN DESTINY"- Dastan,Prince Of Persia

Photo by Andrew Cooper, SMPSP – © Disney Enterprises, Inc. and Jerry Bruckheimer, Inc. All rights reserved.
Disney's new epic, Prince Of Persia ; The Sands of Time staring Jake Gyllenhaal with a little twang of a British accent (because the character is not royalty) is clearly made for global audience. If I'm in the mood to be hyper self-critical, I would say perhaps I allowed (the movie) to become a little homogenous, but I'm not sure. Making it homogenous is teribble danger.

Then again, I hope people are being entertained at such speed, with such vigor and inventiveness that I'm actually wrong about that fact. Or that they don't notice.
Giving it Persian or Morroccan or Turkish; they allcome frm the Arabian family. The world of Arabia always excites me. The cultures, the music, the architecture & design, the WAR & worrior and the MEN!
This month GQ cover features Jake Gyllenhaal, talks about finding the perfect woman and how an indie-film boy became the next big action star. Pick up the May issue of GQ to read the complete story.


from Disney's OST - Track 19 : I Remain - Alanis Morissette



xoxo

z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...