Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Girl In The Green Scarf

The most sublimely-contemporary romantic comedy i've ever seen!! It's an enjoyable cautionary tale which everybody will love. As a matter of fact, watched it twice with my other mid-degree shopaholic hommies.
Alas, this is the truth! Vis-à-vis the perils of overspending on your credit card, the movie is genuinely honest. I got 5 credit cards myself, spend with a maximum limit but pay it with the lowest possible degree. It took me for almost 7 years to completely pay my bills. Ok now I’m down with 2 cards as I’ve made a full settlement for the others. Ok, I lied. 3 cards now; AMEX, CITIBANK (Visa) and HSBC (Visa).
Well, I can’t help it, its a (retail) THERAPHY because when we shop, the world become a better place and when it is NOT, then we shop again.

Until the cashier says : DECLINED…its really DECLINED :P


and as usual, a few songs frm the OST Confessions of a Shopaholic for your iPod.

Bad Girl - Pussycat Dolls (cover)

Shopaholic Suite (score)

click to download :)

Rehab - Amy Winehouse click to download :)

and REHAB is not part of the song listed in the soundtrack yet Rebecca Bloomwood use it for her ringtone. Isn't it cute? So what's your ringtone?

Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...