Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lust in MUSIC - American Idols Part 1

Moving away from overly sentimental subject; 2009 brings sunshine; ALIVE! No matter how messy things got, I managed to pull myself together. It’s been a long time coming but I knew once I did it, I’d do it in style. But before i plunge deeper into obscure; incomprehensible terrain, lets chill with some tunes shall we? Urban cliché says MUSIC feeds your soul. So it does! Lets embark on the phenomenal AMERICAN IDOLS which has been running for 8th consecutive years. It always been my favorite shows; PERIOD! This seasons lining up quite an outstanding and brilliant individuals - Adam Lambert, Megan Joy, Danny Gokey and Kris Allen; to name a few. Megan is always been my favorite. She's remarkably talented and truly truly truly outrageous. Nevertheless, she had it coming. The single mom from Utah with the voice of a 1930's jazz singer wasn't meant for American Idols. Despite all the superfluous nonsense that American Idols comes with every season, in the end, as the judges are prone to remind us, it is a singing competition. And, based on pure singing ability, Megan Joy was completely out of her league. But, and this is where Idol deserves credit, they saw something in Megan. She was different, she was unique, and they took a flier on that untapped talent. Ultimately, it didn't work out (and some call it an utter disaster), but at least it was worth a try. Still....... LOVE HER! For Megan fans out there, here some of my favorites song of hers i'd like to share. Feel free to download to your iPod.
FYI, I am iTunes friendly :)

click to download :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...